4 November 2021
World Rowing gives everyone a last chance to nominate candidates to the organisation’s 2021 awards.
On World Rowing’s website it reads:
Nominations for the 2021 World Rowing Awards close on 8 November. This is your last chance to post your nomination for the best in rowing during this unusual, but outstanding year. The year has not been easy, but most regattas were able to be held and rowers from around the world adapted to these COVID-19 times in creative and positive ways.
World Rowing wants to hear from you and who you think was the best of 2021.
Nominate in the following categories:
- World Rowing Men’s Crew of the Year – top male crew or rower of the year – Nominate here
- World Rowing Women’s Crew of the Year – top female crew or rower of the year – Nominate here
- World Rowing Para Crew of the Year – top para rower or crew of the year – Nominate here
- World Rowing Coach of the Year – top coach of the year – Nominate here
- Thomas Keller Medal – outstanding career in rowing – Nominate here
- World Rowing Distinguished Service to International Rowing – outstanding contribution to international rowing – Nominate here
- World Rowing Sustainability Award – individual, club, event or organisation that delivers exemplary sustainable practices on an ongoing basis – Nominate here.
For the nomination form and more information on how these awards are decided, click on the above links.
The finalists will be announced in December 2021, and then the winners will be revealed in January 2022. The location of the announcement is still to be confirmed.